4.26.2008

i had a visitor today

my brother jake came to visit me in spokane today. we had a good ol time playing custom halo and call of duty games... one vs. one... (which is not to be confused with dan playing one vs. one poker) i was skeptical at first, but it was fun when you turn up the speed to 300 percent and make gravity 10 percent. i taught jacob how to play backgaman... and he beat me at it. dang it. but then he taught me my new favorite game that is going to take over the word, sock golf. which is kind of a version of frisbee golf, but different. i beat jake. then we played with our macbooks and watched cloverfield.
we packed a lot into little time. yeah.

drive safe jake.

2 comments:

Daniel McDowell said...

Clever pics. Where can I learn of this new game?

- Ryan Flynn Photography - said...

these pics made me laugh :)